top of page
You can also leave feedback on our Facebook page:
1. How do I place Den by post order?After you have added your chosen treats to you bag, head over to the checkout and follow the o-screen instructions to complete the order through PayPal.
2. Payment and ShippingPayment for your Den by post order is completed through PayPal. This ensures the safe transfer of your money. Once we get confirmation of your order, we will set about creating your tasty treats. You will then receive a confirmation of dispatch email once your cakes are on their way!
3. Delivery costsDelivery is by Royal Mail 1st Class for treat boxes and your parcel will be packaged in a small box, which does not fit through your letter box, so it is best to be home when you expect your parcel to arrive (typically 1-2 days after confirmation of dispatch. Delivery is charged depending on how many items you have ordered. Delivery starts at £2.50. But for orders over £25 delivery is Free!
4. How long will my cakes last?Once you receive your parcel, your cakes should stay fresh for at least 3 days. For cake pops, please refridgerate your box. This will ensure maximum freshness, and increase their shelf-life to at least 10 days...if they last that long!
5. How do I order my wedding/celebration cake?Head on over to the bespoke cakes page, where you will find our rough price guide and information/pictures of what we can do. If you have an idea of what you would like, just get in touch using one of our online forms, or our email address. Let us know roughly how many people there will be, what flavours you like, and your budget. We will get in touch with you asap to arrange a consultation to go over possible designs and flavours and what we can do for you at a price which works for everyone.
6. How far in advance should I order my wedding/celebration cake?Once you know what you want, you should try to order your wedding cake with at least three months to go before the big "I Do's". This gives us (if you choose to order from The Den) enough time to plan and prepare, as well as giving you that bit of time, in case you suddenly change your mind on the colour of the flowers for example, or flavour of the cake!
bottom of page