Bloomin' Lovely Blondies
We know everyone loves brownies - the gooey, fudgy, chocolatey treat, you just can't help but eating. And we love our brownies here in The Den, but sometimes blonde is better! So here is our recipe for our bloomin' lovely blondies. Hope you enjoy...
150g white chocolate
200g caster sugar
1stp vanilla extract
50g FreeFrom flour (we use Doves Farm)
65g Ground Almonds
Milk chocolate chunks
1. Melt the butter and chocolate in a bowl, either in the microwave or over a saucepan with a little water at the bottom. Once melted, cover and set aside.
2. In a stand mixer, whisk the eggs until foamy, then add in the caster sugar and continue to whisk for a further 3 minutes until thick and creamy.
3. Add in the cooled melted chocolate and vanilla extract and mix until combined.
4. Fold in the flour and ground almonds and mix until combined, stir in the chocolate chunks and pour in to a lined baking tin. Cook for 30 minutes at 180C.
5. Cut when cool (if you can wait that long) and serve. These are also superb served warm with a dollop of ice cream!
NB: For a change-up to this recipe, try adding fresh raspberries instead (or as well as) the chocolate chunks, for that bit of sharp against the chocolate sweet blondie.
Hope you enjoy them as much as we do!
Holly @ The Den
If you prefer traditional brownies - check out our online shop, for brownies straight to your door!